This Quality Engineer will focus primarily on test automation as a part of an amazing agile team to help establish test automation on a recently adopted large application. This job will require the ability to improve product quality and reliability with increasing efficiency. You will bring your full-stack knowledge to bear in new areas of test automation.
Length: 6 months, likely to extend or convert
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities: Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions
Collaborate with agile business and technical teams to solve complex problems
Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements
Strong experience coding in on OOP language, preferably C#
Heavy test automation in three-tier environments. Ability to write new automated tests and frameworks that exercise the target application code and ensure quality for functional and non-functional requirements.
Experience with Web/Database testing (RESTful web services and web APIs, SQL, etc.)
Experience in web UI test automation with Selenium or comparable too
Experience with Azure Dev Ops
Insurance or financial services background
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet timelines
Ability to learn complex application/data flow to determine most effective testing approach
Experience with industry-standard version control tools and CI, preferred VSTS and Git
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.